Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The House

1230 Grant Ave (at Broadway St)

You must try the deep fried salmon roll w Chinese hot mustard. Total mouth orgasm. This is an Asian fusion-ish restaurant and while I know you're probably thinking the last thing SF (or any place else) needs is yet another Asian fusion restaurant, this is one I have to recommend trying. I've tried multiple things here and been happy with all. The seabass melts in your mouth, the dumplings were unbelieveably yummy... I've had some great meals. It doesn't look like much from the outside. It is a little tiny hole in the wall, but it is worth it. With so many restaurants in the area, this one barely stands out looks wise but it is one I have to recommend.

1 comment:

Trace said...

Oh God this sounds amazing!!

Visiting your blog from the Nest, and SF is on my list of places to visit so I'm going to bookmark you blog! Lots of great recs.