Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sometimes, I wish I were invisible...

I seem to be one of those people who seems to attract people who like to talk to me. I don't know what it is about me that makes me appear as though I want to listen to them. Chatty tourists on my commute home. Some stupid, stupid woman who works in my office. Chatty car service/taxi drivers. You name it, they tell me far more than I wish to know. SO. I need this.

I suggest that my blog readers take up a collection to purchase me one. lol

http://www.we-make-money-not-art.com/archives/2006/11/rosalie-monod-d.php
In all seriousness, I thought this was hysterical. :) One of my friends showed it to me and I got a great kick out of it. I hope you got a laugh too.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Genius!

ms_snips said...

LOL! I love that the link says it comes in a carry-on bag so they "can be taken everywhere easily."

Oh, the possibilities!