Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!





This was how my day began. Well... at least in part. After a very um... long... night, my GH (gay husband) and I ended up at Fisherman's Wharf at Trish's Mini Donuts. These things are seriously the best hangover food ever. Yum. Well worth the trip to Pier 39 and they weren't even busy today so it was quite awesome. It was a nice day so we strolled down to Aquatic Park to eat and I took the above photos. A beautiful Thanksgiving in San Francisco indeed. And yeah, I'm trying to be more like Weemz and drag a camera every where so you'll get more pictures with my entries. See! I play tourist for you people. ;)
Once again, a very happy Thanksgiving to you all.

2 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Yay for toting a camera everywhere! I'm appreciative. :)

10yearstogether said...

Everyone needs a gay husband. Wish I had one. He'd be loads more fun than my real one, likely.