Tuesday, October 7, 2008

About Me:

After spending 2 or so years handing out recs. on the Travel board, I thought a blog may be helpful. I was born and raised in San Francisco and still live in the city. It is truly one of my favorite cities on earth and I love helping people to discover a bit more about it. I will post my recs of things to do, short reviews of restaurants I like, where to say... Don't hesitate to comment if you would like to see something else. This is just a long work in progress. I hope that this helps my fellow nesties in their travels. Have a fantastic visit.

Thank you for reading,
"MsBlake"

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the properties or restaurants. I do not represent them in any way, nor do I work for them. These are merely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect those of the businesses in my entries.

No comments: