Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Red Box Sushi - CLOSED :*(

581 Eddy St (Basically @ Larkin, between Larkin & Hyde)

Firecracker balls = orgasmic. I actually really liked this place thanks to the very creative rolls that they offer. The sashimi is extremely fresh and tasty. I highly recommend sitting at the sushi bar. Adds to the atmosphere and sometimes the chef will give you a few extras. He is really just such a kind man. I think the location is both a blessing and a curse. The food is really good, atmosphere is fun, service is nice... but the location well, sucks. The neighborhood is rather gritty so I would really recommend cabbing it unless you're fimiliar with the area. While the neighborhood is not for the faint of heart, it is well worth the trip. Service is very friendly and the food is good. The place is tiny so I would recommend going early (around 6:00pm) because it will get crowded.

No comments: