Thursday, October 8, 2009

Muni Stories: See what I mean about crazy people on Muni?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rm4SazjKsQ

I've told you a few Muni stories. I know I posted one some time ago where I had witnessed two men nearly come to blows. Well now someone actually captured a Muni moment on film. This really happens. Crazy stuff always seems to happen on the 30 so for those who want to come up to Chinatown from Fisherman's Wharf and want a potential show, this is the bus you want to be on. If you're lucky, you will be presented with your own crazy Muni story. Maybe I need to start walking around with a video camera.

2 comments:

Modern Housewife said...

OMG, I know it shouldn't, but for some reason this strikes me as a little funny. Of course, it's not, but the fact that it's a couple of grown women...

SFCityGirl said...

I found this funny. Should it be? Not really, but I won't even try to be PC: I laughed my ass off when I first saw this and the fact that when I first heard about it, I was positive it was this specific bus!